Last modified: November 12, 2019
Welcome to AllWorldU!
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are owned and operated by AllWorldU LLC (“AllWorldU”), located at 1202 Raleigh Road #111, Chapel Hill, NC 27517, United States of America.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please leave the website and stop using our Services.
Our Services are diverse, so sometimes additional terms may apply. Additional terms will be accessible with the applicable Services, and those additional terms become part of your compliance with us if you use those Services.
Using Our Services
AllWorldU is dedicated to providing our community with a highly interactive and educational experience, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our community.
You must honor any terms made available to you within our Services.
If you dishonor our Services, we may suspend or end offering our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms if we are reviewing presumed wrongdoing. For instance, don’t intervene with our Services or attempt to reach them, utilizing a means other than intended. You may use our Services only as allowed by law, including relevant laws.
Our Services present some content that is not AllWorldU’s. This content is the sole liability of the individual or organization that offers it. We may examine content to learn whether it is unlawful or infringes on our terms, and we may discard or disallow content that we reasonably believe violates our terms or the law.
In combination with your use of our Services, we may communicate with you and send announcements, prompts, and other messages. You may opt-out of some of these interactions.
All content displayed on any of our channels are protected under applicable laws and are the intellectual property of AllWorldU. You may not use any content in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing by AllWorldU.
You may use our content for non-commercial use, provided you do not make any alterations. No other use is allowed unless otherwise expressly permitted by AllWorldU. For example, you may not republish the content unless otherwise expressly permitted by AllWorldU.
You may not distribute any of the content to others, or otherwise use any portion of the content without securing the prior written consent of AllWorldU. Requests to use our content for any purpose other than as permitted in these terms should be submitted on our website or other channels, as applicable.
AllWorldU respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or is aware of any infringing material placed by any third party, please contact by regular mail at AllWorldU LLC, 1202 Raleigh Road #111, Chapel Hill, NC 29517, USA, and provide all information consistent with the form required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3).
For information about how to contact AllWorldU, please go to our contact page.
Last modified: November 12, 2019
AllWorldU LLC is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your data, please contact us.
We follow data protection principles:
- Data processing is honest and transparent.
- Our data processing is lawful.
- We respect your rights.
- If requested, we present your information.
- Our data processing honors the reason why it is collected.
- We process the minimal amount of data necessary for its purpose.
- Storing data is limited to a specific time frame.
- We try our best to assure the accuracy of stored data.
You have the following rights:
- Right to information – You have the right to know whether your data is processed and the type of data that is being compiled and where it is stored.
- Right to delete – In rare circumstances, you have the right to ask for your data to be expunged.
- Right to obtain – You have the right to obtain data about you. Simply ask and you’ll receive a duplicate of your data gathered.
- Right to limit data processing – In specific instances, you have the right to limit the processing of your data.
- Right to request – You have the right to request deletion or adjustment of your data.
- Right to oppose data processing – In other situations, you have the right to deny the processing of your data.
- Right to object to automated processing – You have the right to oppose automatic processing of data, if there is an issue of the profiling of data that significantly harms you.
- Right to submit a complaint – If we deny your request, or you’re not satisfied with how we handle your inquiry, please let us know.
- Right to data transfer – You have the right to request to have your data directly transferred to your processor.
- Right for the assistance of a supervisor – If you file a legal claim, you have the right to speak with a supervisor or get legal assistance.
- Right to retract consent – You have the right to remove your consent for the collection of your data.
For information about how to contact AllWorldU, please visit our contact page.